What is wrong with me and my health

Patient : I have been having severe stomach pains, bloating, trouble passing gas and bowels, back pain, vomiting blood, night sweats, fatigue, mucsle cramps and numbness, irregular menstrual cycles and heavy, neck pain and tightness that causes headaches, and for past 7 months when on my period been getting abcesses in different spots that have to be lanced and I am taking synthroid due to having a thyroidectomy bc of 14 tumors on thyroid what is wrong with me and my health
Symptoms:  Stomach pain, vomiting blood, fatigue, night sweats, muscle cramps, back pain, trouble passing gas and bowels, bloating