What is wrong with my body?!?!

Patient: I had my baby on February 13th. I was feeling fine before, then later that day I ate some hospital food. I ate some turkey and gravy, stuffing, salad that seemed to have been left out a while cause it didn’t look good nor taste good it wasn’t even warm. I was so starving that I ate it anyways. Later that day my tummy started cramping and getting really gassy. The following morning I felt really nauseated and abdominal cramp. I pooped three times that day and started feeling bad. After I left the hospital I have been sick since then. My whole body aches feels like the flu aches in my muscles and joints, nausea, abdominal cramps, gas, really stinky stool, no appetite, my stomach rarely growls for food, really bad smell and taste in my mouth every now and then, upper stomach near my esophagus hurts after eating and lasts for hours, constant lump in throat feeling. I have had a HIDA scan, abdominal/pelvis CT scan and ultrasound, my thyroid was checked, CBC all was normal. I have seen a GI dr and he did all those tests and wants to do an endoscopy now. We can’t afford it right now. It costs $635 to go towards our deductible. I went to an integrative medicine dr and she is checking all my thyroid levels, Vit D levels, CBC, Ova + Parasite Exam, and Fecal Reducing Substances. Based on my symptoms what would be the likley cause . Is something serious going on or something more mild? I just want to get to the bottom of this and get better ­čÖü I hate feeling like this 24/7

Symptoms: nausea, bad taste in mouth, lump feeling in throat, stomach ache, body aches

Doctor: