What is wrong with my foot/leg? Onset was yesterday, worsening

Patient : What is wrong with my foot/leg? Onset was yesterday, worsening pain today. Pain starts on lateral side of left foot when walking or through dorsiflexion. Pain with massage of abductor digiti minimi. Worse pain on massage of peroneus longus/brevis tendons. Pain on massaging soleus muscle. Sharp pain through gastrocnemius when stretching calf muscles. Also, pinching pain through semitendinosus muscle (all left leg, by the way). I also have fibromyalgia and ankylosing spondylitis but this does not feel related to either.