What is wrong with my vagina?

Q: I don't know what is wrong with my vagina. I am 19 years old and for the past two years, I have had endless problems down there. Anything from yeast infections to being diagnosed with folliculitis to a staph infection and other bacterial infections. I keep clean down there, were cotton underwear, use anti-bacterial soap when I shower, and so on. Intercourse has been very difficult for me since I am irritated and dry down there, and it is taking a toll on my relationship, If it's not the outer skin being red and irritated and peeling, it's the inside being red and irritated with abnormal discharge. I currently have a very red and irritated vagina with a watery yet slightly yellow and clumpy discharge. Please help, thanks,

Symptoms:  Vaginal redness, irritation, pain during intercourse