What kind of STD could this be?

Patient : Two days before Christmas, a small lump appeared on the base of my dick... by Christmas day, the lump had turned into several sores. Now there are multiple lumps on the back & sides, with more sores developing a large, zit-like bump on the front. It is extremely painful and sensitive, but not leaking any fluids of any kind. Can't afford an ER visit, so I'm putting the fate of my genitals in your hands.
Symptoms:  Burning, Pain, Inflammation
What kind of STD could this...-1 What kind of STD could this...-2
Doctor :   Hello, This is typical herpes genitalis infection with confluent growth, oozing and pain accompanied. You need to visi t your physician soon to be placed on anti-virals sooner to shorten the course of the infection and early healing as well. Avoid any form of sexual contact hence till complete treatment i sought. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you speedy recovery, regards