What make me sneeze so much

Q: My nose has been running for some time now. but anytime i go to school in another region of the country, the cold is virtually non existent. this triggers in the morning and when the sun begins to heat up the the cold subside. but no all the time. some times after bathing i feel the onset of a sneeze, then i sneeze about 5 to 15 times. av been told its an allergy, but i don't know how to find what exactly it is that am allergic to

Symptoms:  Runny nose, head ache, catarrh, cold, sneezing

A:   Thank you for your question. Your symptoms seem to be indicative of daytime allergies. It is possible that these allergies could be caused by dust or pollen, or more specific allergens in your part of the world. In order to determine what you are specifically allergic to, you will need to consult a specialist in allergy and immunology. They will conduct specific allergy testing to determine what your sensitivities are and instruct you on the medications you can take to control your symptoms and what you can do to avoid exposure these allergies. Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com