What male enhancement is best for someone with high blood pressure

Patient : What male enhancement is best for someone with high blood pressure?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood that you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction and high blood press ure at the same time. The probable solutions are: - Ask your Physician to give those medicines for hypertension that so not cause sexual dysfunction. - high blood pressure itself is one of the reasons for ED. - Stress and anxiety are the biggest culprits that cause both high blood pressure and ED. I hope this explanation is sufficient for you to know the genesis of ED and you can now tackle them easily. Of course, you need to be under the guidance of a Physician. I hope this answer helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: I am 53yrs old having erectile disfunction for the last 3yrs and also having diabetic around 15 yrs . kindly advice m...

Q: I am 32 years old, weight 69 kg, height-5feet 7 inches and hypertensive..i am taking olmezest 40 mg for primary hyper...

Q: Erectile dysfunction. could you guide me to clinic or something i live in Seattle

Q: What is more effective 1500 mg of l-arginine daily or 100mg of sildenafil before sexual intercourse

Q: Dear Doctor, I am a male 23 year-old biology and chemistry graduate with no medical conditions and under no medica...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon