What male enhancement is best for someone with high blood pressure

Patient

Q: What male enhancement is best for someone with high blood pressure?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood that you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction and high blood pressure at the same time.
The probable solutions are:
- Ask your Physician to give those medicines for hypertension that so not cause sexual dysfunction.
- high blood pressure itself is one of the reasons for ED.
- Stress and anxiety are the biggest culprits that cause both high blood pressure and ED.

I hope this explanation is sufficient for you to know the genesis of ED and you can now tackle them easily.
Of course, you need to be under the guidance of a Physician.

I hope this answer helps you.