Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What male enhancement is best for someone with high blood pressure

What male enhancement is best for someone with high blood pressure

Patient: What male enhancement is best for someone with high blood pressure?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood that you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction and high blood press ure at the same time.The probable solutions are:- Ask your Physician to give those medicines for hypertension that so not cause sexual dysfunction.- high blood pressure itself is one of the reasons for ED.- Stress and anxiety are the biggest culprits that cause both high blood pressure and ED.I hope this explanation is sufficient for you to know the genesis of ED and you can now tackle them easily.Of course, you need to be under the guidance of a Physician.I hope this answer helps you.