What may be causing me to have a fever every

Patient : What may be causing me to have a fever every night and an inflated stomach?
Symptoms:  Backpain, fever, inflated stomach, nauseas, hunger, thirst
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Fever that comes every night causing symptoms that you mentioned, could be indicative o f an intestinal infection like typhoid. However, other causes of fever like urinary tract infection, tuberculosis, viral prodromes, etc have to be ruled out. It is recommended that you consult a physician for an examination and tests like blood counts, blood culture, urine routine and microscopy, urine culture and sensitivity, malarial parasite and dengue antigen-antibody tests. Based on the results, the doctor can treat you accordingly with antibiotics. Drink plenty of water and have a bland diet till then. Hope this helped. Regards