What may be causing me to have a fever every

Patient

Q: What may be causing me to have a fever every night and an inflated stomach?

Symptoms:  Backpain, fever, inflated stomach, nauseas, hunger, thirst
Doctor

Fever that comes every night causing symptoms that you mentioned, could be indicative of an intestinal infection like typhoid. However, other causes of fever like urinary tract infection, tuberculosis, viral prodromes, etc have to be ruled out.
It is recommended that you consult a physician for an examination and tests like blood counts, blood culture, urine routine and microscopy, urine culture and sensitivity, malarial parasite and dengue antigen-antibody tests.
Based on the results, the doctor can treat you accordingly with antibiotics. Drink plenty of water and have a bland diet till then.

Hope this helped.