What medical conditions causes you to loose control of one side of your body

Patient : What medical conditions causes you to loose control of one side of your body such as mouth arm and leg plus drooling
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. The condition in which one loses control of one side of the body along with drooling is c alled hemiparesis and the cause is always found in the brain. The patient needs to be clinically evaluated, physically examined, investigated and treated under the guidance of a Neurologist. I hope this answers the query. Please feel free to ask further relevant queries.