What medicine should I take to restart my menstrual cycle?

Q: Am i pregnant? I missed my period for the last 5 days. What medicine should I take to restart my menstrual cycle? i don't need any child yet.

I understand that you are worried about the possibility of pregnancy. Certainly a possibility of pregnancy should be considered after having unprotected sex and not having your regular menses.
First you might want to confirm the diagnosis of pregnancy, you could test yourself using a Home Pregnancy Test after a week from your menses due date using the first urine of the morning. You could also take a Blood pregnancy test which results would be more accurate.
Unfortunately there is no emergency contraception that you could take at the moment since they only work up to 72 hours post conception. But like I said before, first confirm the possibility of pregnancy and then if no pregnancy is detected your doctor might need to rule out Hormonal Imbalances that could also cause your menses to be late or not showing at all. I wish you the best.