August 16, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Pending > What medicine will help my depression?

What medicine will help my depression?

Patient: Hello, my name is Charlie, I’m a 19 year old female and I strongly believe I suffer from depression. Most of the time I’m sad for no apparent reason and it makes me want to do nothing but lay in bed and cry all day. I used to have it bad where I would self harm myself but I haven’t done that in 2-3 years, nowadays I’m just really sad and cry for no reason, I’m scared that if I don’t get help I will forever suffer from this and I don’t want too, I miss being happy. Could you possibly give me more information about what medicine will help and where I can get it from? I do not have health insurance or a regular doctor so I am moreover looking for the best over the counter medicine since I do not have money for anything else. Hope to hear from someone soon, please and thank you!

Doctor: