What mental disorder do I have

Q: Very fear

What I have From I was child I very fear when I go out side the house or get far from house alone fear from people not social I don't feel safety only with my mother and brother I don't trust people I was sadness depression I don't trust myself I don't have friends addicted masturbation don't love meeting special with strangers I was secluded my thoughts my self don't know the outside world anything my father was strong and hits us and fear us from people I was fear god infected me because my sins this continue to me in primary medium high school university in the last year in the university the depression increase then I married I have doubt in my wife and get gob far from my family and my brother have schizophrenia and I don't comfortable to the people in the work don't trust them I then get very depression and very insomnia and Concerning and no sleep for about 6 month and by gradation I have this symptoms 1- changeing in my personality
2- changeing in my feeling memory concentration perception
3- I feel I can't take out what spins in my self
4- talks with words don't feel it 
5- I feel my mental is empty I don't have idea
6- I feel my mental and thinking decease
7-i can't merger by my feeling with idea raised
8-i don't feel by reality as in dream and don't feel by myself
9- I don't feel by atmosphere example street atmosphere school atmosphere
10-no meaning no taste no target to live
11- cannot keep up with people in their words and don't feel it and don't now what they mean 12- I avoid interview people special colleagues and speaking to them
13- I cannot understand accident happen to me and arrange it ideas with my self 
13- I cannot bearing work special tall work that want concentration
14_ I have been not affected by what happened around me joyful thing or bad thing
15 - I suffer from decrease activity fat laziness and tried fast
16-i don't feeling by my son and wife no emotions 
17- I don't feel good by people around me 
16-i as body with out spirit
16-i feel content of my thinking shortage
17- i don't think only in my self
I use this medicine
Zelax 2 month no interest
Fevarin 2 months become fare worse become no consternation no reality no No thinking
Respidal 2 ml 2 month no interest tyired when the doctor want increase the dose ,5 ml become very tried and fraid
Ablify 10 ml 5 days I feel very tyried can't move no consternation no thinking
Cibralix 2 months no interest
Solian 200ml 2 month no interest

A:   Hello
Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.

The symptoms you have mentioned are very common among people with psychosis. At the same time, there is a possibility of co-morbid depression as well along with the symptoms of psychosis. Most of the medicines you are on are anti-psychotics and you are not on any anti-depressants. So the addition of an anti-depressant like fluoxetine or escitalopram can be helpful in this regards. Further as the existing antipsychotics are not helping you, then you probably have a treatment resistant psychosis and hence you will require the use of clozapine which is very useful for treatment resistant psychosis.
Do meet your doctor and discuss these options.

Hope this helps,
Wish you a good health