What mental disorder do I have

Patient : Very fear Dear Ask The Doctor: What I have From I was child I very fear when I go out side the house or get far from house alone fear from people not social I don't feel safety only with my mother and brother I don't trust people I was sadness depression I don't trust myself I don't have friends addicted masturbation don't love meeting special with strangers I was secluded my thoughts my self don't know the outside world anything my father was strong and hits us and fear us from people I was fear god infected me because my sins this continue to me in primary medium high school university in the last year in the university the depression increase then I married I have doubt in my wife and get gob far from my family and my brother have schizophrenia and I don't comfortable to the people in the work don't trust them I then get very depression and very insomnia and Concerning and no sleep for about 6 month and by gradation I have this symptoms 1- changeing in my personality 2- changeing in my feeling memory concentration perception 3- I feel I can't take out what spins in my self 4- talks with words don't feel it  5- I feel my mental is empty I don't have idea 6- I feel my mental and thinking decease 7-i can't merger by my feeling with idea raised 8-i don't feel by reality as in dream and don't feel by myself 9- I don't feel by atmosphere example street atmosphere school atmosphere 10-no meaning no taste no target to live 11- cannot keep up with people in their words and don't feel it and don't now what they mean 12- I avoid interview people special colleagues and speaking to them 13- I cannot understand accident happen to me and arrange it ideas with my self  13- I cannot bearing work special tall work that want concentration 14_ I have been not affected by what happened around me joyful thing or bad thing 15 - I suffer from decrease activity fat laziness and tried fast 16-i don't feeling by my son and wife no emotions  17- I don't feel good by people around me  16-i as body with out spirit 16-i feel content of my thinking shortage 17- i don't think only in my self I use this medicine Zelax 2 month no interest Fevarin 2 months become fare worse become no consternation no reality no No thinking Respidal 2 ml 2 month no interest tyired when the doctor want increase the dose ,5 ml become very tried and fraid Ablify 10 ml 5 days I feel very tyried can't move no consternation no thinking Cibralix 2 months no interest Solian 200ml 2 month no interest
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. The symptoms you have mentioned are very common amo ng people with psychosis. At the same time, there is a possibility of co-morbid depression as well along with the symptoms of psychosis. Most of the medicines you are on are anti-psychotics and you are not on any anti-depressants. So the addition of an anti-depressant like fluoxetine or escitalopram can be helpful in this regards. Further as the existing antipsychotics are not helping you, then you probably have a treatment resistant psychosis and hence you will require the use of clozapine which is very useful for treatment resistant psychosis. Do meet your doctor and discuss these options. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health