What might be wrong with me?

Patient : Should I be worried about all this symptoms. I have made an appointment next week with my doctor, but I'm asking just for curiosity sake.
Symptoms:  It all started with diarrhea. I have been unable to eat properly for the past 1 week basically because I feel better without it. Whenever I eat something that isn't vegetable related I feel really lethargic, I also get chills, and then my chest feels tight and a random cough pops up. I feel extremely weak and can't carry on with my day like I normally use to, when i walk i get this outer-body feeling in which I can't feel myself walking but i know I'm walking. Oh and on top of that I'm easily thirst, I carry a big water bottle with me everywhere i go. I know it isn't diabetes because my father used his blood glucose monitor to check my blood glucose level and each time it's been below 110. (it was even 88 one time). I have made an appointment next week with my doctor, but I'm asking just f