What might this lump on my inner arm be?

Patient

Q: I have a lump on my inner arm above the elbow and between the bicep and tricep muscles that feels almost like a black and blue but there is no skin discoloration besides from my rubbing it. I exercise but have had no trauma to that area. Any idea what it could be or how to relieve it?

Symptoms:  Lump/ bump on inner arm, marginal discomfort
Doctor

A:   Hi
Thanks for your query
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may be having sebaceous cysts or lipoma as per your description. It is best to treat it excisional biopsy(removal and biopsy). Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.