What not to eat when pregnant

Patient : I am 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I know to stay away from deli meats. But are prepackaged meats like trail bologna ok?
Symptoms:  Obgyn question
Doctor :   Hello, There are actually no restrictions on the diet during the pregnancy unless you are diabetic or hypertensive dur ing pregnancy. The idea is to eat nicely cooked meals and as far as possible avoid frozen and cold meats or beverages. However if the trail bologna is your favourite, then you must ensure that it is properly cooked before you consume it . I hope i have answered your concern, wishing you safe pregnancy , regards