What nutrients might I be missing?

Q: Background:
I am a 40 year old male, 5'8, 157 lbs, very healthy, no medications, no addictions, I do not drink, smoke or do any drugs. I live a low stress lifestyle, I do a modified version of Ashtanga yoga 3 days a week and high intensity interval training once a week. Good genetics, long lived genes and no family history of serious diseases (macular degeneration in great grandparents in their late 80s is about it). I have a benign systolic murmur that has been ultrasound studied, no treatment needed. I had asthma as a child, and have grown out of it. No severe allergies. No headaches. General aches and pains from working out, nothing to complain about. Long history of eating healthy. quality foods.
Lately I have restricted my intake to about 625 calories a day, I take a generic multivitamin and the majority of my calories come from an apple, an orange and a pear each day. I also have a serving of oatmeal and a skinless chicken leg quarter (baked). If I am still hungry I make popcorn, (not from a bag) popped with olive oil, or a handful of raw almonds, or cashews (unsalted).
This has been my daily diet, and I am wondering if I am going to be missing any nutrients. My goal here is longevity, health, and maybe a little reduction of fat around the mid section in time. Thanks!