What other tests can be performed to determine severe Iron deficiency anemia with bleeding?

Q: I have severe Iron deficency anemia for over two years and had a heart attack in 2010. What other tests besides upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy,nuclear med. study of small intestine? can be performed to determine where im bleeding from? fibroids have been ruled out as well. I currently get Iron therapy by IV. My hemoglobin has been as low as 3 but presently its at 9.1. About every 6 months Im back in the hospital for more transfusions except in Nov and Dec in 2011 was there twice for 3 units each. I have no active bleeding ulcer and all other tests have been negative.Is this a condition that will always be there or is it possible to find a bleed?