Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What over the counter medication can I take for premature

What over the counter medication can I take for premature

Patient: What over the counter medication can I take for premature ejaculation?(I am 6′ 180lbs) healthy not on any meds. Been together with someone for 4 years and had this problem from day one. Tried the numbing cream. Didn’t work.Thanks.

Symptoms: Premature Ejaculation

Doctor: Hi.Read and understood your history of premature ejaculation for the last 4 years in spite of being together and tri ed many numbing creams.You want some OTC products.You may please try the Pharmacy directly as they only would know what is available and with the experience they must have heard from the users, they can tell the the best ones. Try and see the results and if effective you can continue on.Otherwise take the help of a Sexologist / Urologist to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.Remember, sex is in the brain and if you keep away from stress, anxiety and fear , you will succeed.You can try to hold green cardamom in mouth while having sex and this too can help you a lot.Hope this helps you