What over the counter pills will work for an abortion?

Patient

Q: What over the counter pills will work for an abortion? Is there a kit I can buy to do it myself?

Doctor

Abortion can be done by pills. However, it is recommended to be done only under medical supervision. You must first consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations to confirm an intra uterine pregnancy by an ultrasound. Then if the period of gestation is within the range for a medical abortion, the doctor will prescribe the pills.
If not done under doctor's guidance complications like incomplete abortion and sepsis can happen.

Hope this was helpful.