Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What relieves thigh muscle strain? U already took naproxen prescribed

What relieves thigh muscle strain? U already took naproxen prescribed

Patient: What relieves thigh muscle strain? U already took naproxen prescribed by doctor but still in pain

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.It seems you are suffering from Acute Muscular Pain. F or muscular pain, you should do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You should apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. To take anti-inflammatory and analgesic pain killer like Ibuprofen, Etoricoxib if the pain is very severe.If pain doesn’t improve in 5 days, then you would require to get X-ray Or MRI done.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy