What relieves thigh muscle strain? U already took naproxen prescribed

Patient

Q: What relieves thigh muscle strain? U already took naproxen prescribed by doctor but still in pain

Doctor

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you.
It seems you are suffering from Acute Muscular Pain. For muscular pain, you should do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You should apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. To take anti-inflammatory and analgesic pain killer like Ibuprofen, Etoricoxib if the pain is very severe.
If pain doesn't improve in 5 days, then you would require to get X-ray Or MRI done.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy