What relieves thigh muscle strain? U already took naproxen prescribed

Patient : What relieves thigh muscle strain? U already took naproxen prescribed by doctor but still in pain
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. It seems you are suffering from Acute Muscular Pain. F or muscular pain, you should do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You should apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. To take anti-inflammatory and analgesic pain killer like Ibuprofen, Etoricoxib if the pain is very severe. If pain doesn't improve in 5 days, then you would require to get X-ray Or MRI done. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy