What should I do

Patient : Several years ago I was struck by a truck and it knocked me about thirty feet into a chain link fence. When I came to, I don’t know how long I was out, the only thing I could move was my eyes. This lasted at least five minutes. I was at work and they talked me into not going to the doctor. You know how construction jobs are these days they pressure u into not doing stuff. Now that some years have passed I feel that my mental acuity has suffered. Should I worry about this and get myself checked out or not worry about it? since then i have been hit in the head to were iv been knocked out cold at least three times.
Symptoms:  I'm forgetting my colours, my mood is getting worse to the point where i go to physiologist forgetting basic math. I mean i know the old adage is u don't use it you lose it, but it's more than that. etc