What should i do if my poop is always runny

Patient: What should i do if my poop is always runny not tryna be gross but its like im peeing out my butt everyday and its at least 4x a day

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern.It seems you are suffering from Irritable Bowel syndrom e. However, you should first of all be investigated for other common causes of Chronic Diarrhea. I would advise you to get Thyroid Profile, Fasting Blood Sugar, Stool routine and Microscopy, Ultrasound Abdomen.If everything is normal, then you are probably suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome.I would advise following in such scenario:1. To take a proton pump inhibitor like Pantoprazole and Rabeprazole.2. To avoid fat, pepper in diet.4. To take Smooth Muscle Relaxant like Mebeverine for stomach pain.5. Drugs like chlordiazepoxide and clidinium bromide are used in refractory cases.Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy