What should I do? Should I go to the ER,

Patient

Q: Tonsillitis maybe.
for the last week i have been experiencing a sore throat. progressively it has gotten worse and worse. i went to my on campus health physician and got tested for strep and mono and both were negative. i have been taking ibuprofen and cough drops as i was recommended to but nothing has made the pain go away. Now after looking at the back of mouth i have discovered white things attached to my mouth.

Symptoms:  Snoring, right side of neck in pain and somewhat swollen, white patches in the back of mouth
Doctor