What should I do when I have a big pimple

Patient

Q: What should I do when I have a big pimple above my upper, left-side eye-lid? It's pressuring my eye-lid and it has been since Monday and has not popped. Thanking you in advance!

Symptoms:  Just bothersome feeling on left eye, above the eye-lid, due to ballooning pimple.
What should I do when I hav...-1
Doctor

From the history you have furnished and on viewing the image attached, it looks like an acne that is secondarily infected. It can also be a heat boil or hair follicle infection.
Kindly do not fiddle with the pimple or try to break it.

You can take a pain killer like NSAID or paracetamol. You can apply a local antiseptic ointment like neospirin over the area.

Consider consulting a dermatologist for an examination and specific medications.
Hope this was helpful.