Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What should we do that my penis would easily fit in her?

What should we do that my penis would easily fit in her?

Patient: Hello, my girlfriend says my penis is too big she is worried that it wont fit in, my penis lenght is 7inches and 5,5 inches arround ,since she is small only 150cm height she worried that arround is too big, also she virgin, what should we do?

Symptoms: Penis size too big to fit

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is nothing to worry or come to a conclusion that the penis won’t fit into her vag ina. The vaginal orifice can accommodate bigger things when inserted if needed. You have to first share an emotional bonding and then get physical, involve in a lot of foreplay before insertion and use a good lubricant before the actual intercourse. This will help in good dilatation and a smoother insertion. You may find it difficult a couple of times, but with regular sex, it gets better. If the trouble persists, see a doctor personally for couple counselling and examination.Hope this helped.Regards