What spots they are and how could they be treated

Patient

Q: Hi there i am 15 and i am a girl i have mild acne on cheek and recently i have noticed i have tiny spots on my back and neck and a few big ones on shoulder filled

Symptoms:  Flu
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. The development of acne is very common in girls your age. This is due to the hormonal fluctuations during the onset of puberty and menstruation. Acne can spread to the back and neck as well, and it is likely that this what is happening in your case. We recommend that you have your doctor examine your acne. You may be prescribed some topical antibiotic facial cleansers to assist in preventing future breakouts. In some cases, oral antibiotics or oral contraceptive medication may also assist in treating your acne. Please see your doctor.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com