What STD do I appear to have?

Patient : On Tuesday night I shaved my pubes. The following day around the afternoon I had oral sex with my boyfriend. Later on, around 3 - 5 A.M, I started itching. In the morning I looked and the whole area, where my pubic hair was, and on my vaginal lips, it was all red and swollen and there were small lumps, like mosquito bites. It is now a Friday. I noticed today that I'm getting more discharge than usual, and everything is still as it was. What's wrong with me?
Symptoms:  Small red bumps like mosquito bites, redness, itching, slight swelling