What STDs can you catch from oral and hand job using condom?

Patient : Hi, I was just wondering what STD's you can catch from a hand job or oral using a condom?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Although using barrier protection is very effective at preventing sexually transmitted infe ctions, it is still possible to contract common STIs such as chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis, herpes, and even HIV. The risk is much lower than unprotected sexual contact, and often not a cause to worry. If you are concerned, you can undergo STI testing which will accurately prove whether or not you have contracted an STI. Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com