What the hell is wrong with me?

Q: Since i was 5 years old maybe less I've been living with visual snow a symptom that nobody seems to know what it is and is not even recognized by doctors. It is like the noise on a tv screen only on my visual field.
I also get a lot of afterimages and sometimes visual migraines. If it were only that I could probably ignore it since I've lived with it for 13 years however there are other neurological symptoms like random tingling on the skin(pins and needles) although this could be blamed on my scholyosis. However I also feel constant salty taste in the mouth and increased fatigue which cannot. Even after a very long sleep i feel the same as before going to sleep. Even more worrying i have trouble falling asleep. I've also noticed a tendency of manic depressive syndrome(very mild not enough to impair my life). I also find it hard to focus and there are often times when my coordination seems to fail. I drop things very often and don't have a clear grasp of my surroundings.
I'm also have intestine problems. Diarrhea most of the time and gas almost all of the time. I don't lead a very active life but I'm not overweight and i also don't eat more then I need. I also get random unexplained muscle spasms from time to time. Maybe i am just a Hypochondriac as my symptomes aren't extremely severe, but I do feel like i am suffering of some chronic disease. Any ideas what i could have? Thank you in advance for having the patience to read all of this.

Guest: Same here