Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What to do anymore can you answer as soon as possible

What to do anymore can you answer as soon as possible

Patient: Tingle and sometime i feel a sharp thing going thur my penisI want to the hospital 2 weeks ago because my testclas hurted they told me I had a little ball that it not a big of a deal my doctor said that they mostly common I had a sti and a uti test they came out okay now I have a tingle on my penis it comes and goes in the tip to there and there no buring when I pee I have very little pain on tip to please help

Symptoms: None at this time

Doctor: Hello,The pain at the tip of the penis can occur as in most cases when some soap or shower gel tend to enter the tip of urethra causing irritation and pain especially when you urinate and this shall usually subside after few leaks . But if the pain is continuous and more often and not subside then the penile tip pain if associated with back pain often can be attributed to kidney stone on the side of back pain and this has to be ruled out with the help of an Xray KUB.Also if there is a pain in the testicles , then infection of epididymis is the most common cause and have to be treated with antibiotics for a week. If there is a bag of worm feel in the scrotum then it is possible that there is Varicocele development due to congestion of penile pampiniform plexus of veins which can further affect your sperm and testosterone production and it has to be surgically corrected.It is suggested that you may visit your physician for a thorough exam and evaluation with a scrotal ultrasound and Xray KUB to rule out kidney stones or varicocele as well and then take an informed decision.I hope i have answered your query in detail,wishing you good health,regards