What to do ingrown hair under penis shaft? What do


Q: What to do ingrown hair under penis shaft? What do i do to treat it? It doesnt have a hair or nothing just a bump.
I looked it up all the symptoms everyone is sayin i have.
Which is a bump under penis shaft and it was hard until I poked it with a needel. Just a little bit of blood came out that was all. Please help me .


A:   Hi.

Read and understood your concerns about a swelling under the shaft of the penis at the scrotum.
From the description this looks to be a boil.
Get examined by a Doctor, do not poke on your own as this area is different, get a course of an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicine. Apply liquid povidone iodine.
This will get open on its own, do not pop.

Hope this helps you

Related Q&A

Q: Hi i m 25 years old n me n my husband had unprotected sex on the last day of my menstrual cycle ie on 25th Jan n I ha...

Q: Hi i have a slightly low thyroid and iam on medication. i recently wanted to take a amino acid blend, which includes ...

Q: Hi, i live in guyana , about two year ago i found out i have hrdorcephalus and at that time i was 20 years old, howev...

Q: Hi. This is more of a psychologist question that I would like help with. I have this friend that I'm really obsesse...

Q: I am taking Neurorubine - Forte and have experienced lack of eye focus and trembling in the arms ... is this a side a...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon