What to do ingrown hair under penis shaft? What do

Patient

Q: What to do ingrown hair under penis shaft? What do i do to treat it? It doesnt have a hair or nothing just a bump.
I looked it up all the symptoms everyone is sayin i have.
Which is a bump under penis shaft and it was hard until I poked it with a needel. Just a little bit of blood came out that was all. Please help me .

Doctor

A:   Hi.

Read and understood your concerns about a swelling under the shaft of the penis at the scrotum.
From the description this looks to be a boil.
Get examined by a Doctor, do not poke on your own as this area is different, get a course of an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicine. Apply liquid povidone iodine.
This will get open on its own, do not pop.

Hope this helps you