Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What to do ingrown hair under penis shaft? What do

What to do ingrown hair under penis shaft? What do

Patient: What to do ingrown hair under penis shaft? What do i do to treat it? It doesnt have a hair or nothing just a bump.I looked it up all the symptoms everyone is sayin i have.Which is a bump under penis shaft and it was hard until I poked it with a needel. Just a little bit of blood came out that was all. Please help me .

Doctor: Hi.Read and understood your concerns about a swelling under the shaft of the penis at the scrotum.From the descri ption this looks to be a boil.Get examined by a Doctor, do not poke on your own as this area is different, get a course of an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicine. Apply liquid povidone iodine.This will get open on its own, do not pop.Hope this helps you