What what cause elevated lactase, maltase, sucrase, palatina

Patient : What what cause elevated lactase, maltase, sucrase, palatinase and glucoamylasa for a 9 year old girl to show up from endoscopy biosopy? Her standard range is at least double what is standard. Example lactase standard is 15.4 hers is 36.2. She has on going stomach pain and constipation. Her path report has distal esophagus, increased lamina propria neutrophils, active duodenitis. Can you please help? The web only offers information on decreased enzyme levels.
Symptoms:  Ongoing stomach pain