Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What will doctors give me when i go to the

What will doctors give me when i go to the

Patient: What will doctors give me when i go to the doctors and i have got sunburned and wind burned and sun posioning?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to ATD.It is good that you are considering seeing a Doctor. He will examine you and reach a di agnosis to confirm that you have sunburn. Here are a few things you can do:Drink lots of waterHave a lot of fruits and vegetablesUse a skin cream like calamine lotionUse ice to numb and reduce the painThe Doctor will prescribe you skin creams to help soothe the skin.Wishing you a quick recovery. All the best.