What will doctors give me when i go to the

Patient : What will doctors give me when i go to the doctors and i have got sunburned and wind burned and sun posioning?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to ATD. It is good that you are considering seeing a Doctor. He will examine you and reach a di agnosis to confirm that you have sunburn. Here are a few things you can do: Drink lots of water Have a lot of fruits and vegetables Use a skin cream like calamine lotion Use ice to numb and reduce the pain The Doctor will prescribe you skin creams to help soothe the skin. Wishing you a quick recovery. All the best.