What will doctors give me when i go to the

Patient : What will doctors give me when i go to the doctors and i have got sunburned and wind burned and sun posioning?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to ATD. It is good that you are considering seeing a Doctor. He will examine you and reach a di agnosis to confirm that you have sunburn. Here are a few things you can do: Drink lots of water Have a lot of fruits and vegetables Use a skin cream like calamine lotion Use ice to numb and reduce the pain The Doctor will prescribe you skin creams to help soothe the skin. Wishing you a quick recovery. All the best.

Related Q&A

Q: My daughter had her first unprovoked seizure two months back...all her blood results were normal....but she was hospi...

Q: I’m not really sure where to begin. My wife was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer with mets to the liver th...

Q: I have to pimples on my penis which I hope that’s what it is. Can you tell me what it looks like

Q: I have severe pain in my knee (front/back) and down my calf. This started two days ago and it's not better this mor...

Q: Hi, I had redness and burning sensation on my penis head about a week ago, it was also very sensitive. I have been us...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon