Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What will happen if we have hand job thrice daily?

What will happen if we have hand job thrice daily?

Patient: I regularly have hand job daily twice or thrice. i do it in my pants only, i dont use full hand i just use fingers and try to do up and down and only two sides of penis but not on third side. will there be any problem i had been doing this from my 8th class(2008) . what will happen if i do daily like this that is daily twice or thrice

Doctor: Thank you for your question. There are no significant medical problems that can be caused by excessive masturbation. How ever, it is important to note that excessive masturbation can decrease the sensitivity of the penis, which can result in delayed ejaculation whenever you choose to have sexual intercourse with your partner. Please be guided accordingly.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com for your health question.