What would a fertility test shows if i am on a contriceptive pill

Q: Hello
i come from a very strict eastern family ,i got married under so much pressure from the family to a guy i didnt even like, the only way to be able to leave him was if i am not able to give birth to children, and thats the only way to get a divorce of him , and its the only way that my family would be ok with the divorce, as they wouldnt let me have it any other way and i dont want to lose them and i would have so many problems if i asked for it ,so i had to come up with somthing to make him want a divorce aswell, and that is the only way, so i was forced to use that way to get my freedom back,
i just want to know what would a fertility test shows if i was on the contraceptive pill? as he wants a test now even though i didnt want to do it, but i come from a very strict culture where the man rules the life of a woman. i know what im doing is not right, but believe me thats the only way for me, please help, so would any fertility test shows that im taking a pill?i am 29 years old been on the pill for 1 year thank you
p.s i would so much appreciate if this question and the answer for it remains confidential , if not its ok, im desperate to know