What would cause left leg and arm to draw and lose strength

Patient

Q: What would cause left leg and arm to draw and loss of strength in both, with pain under left leg rib cage?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The obvious reason for your symptoms of drawing of the left upper and lower limbs and loss of strength along with pain left rib cage is in the right side of the brain.
I would advise in such a patient the following:
First of all get an appointment with a Neurologist for clinical evaluation, physical examination and advice of investigations like MRI of the brain and the cervical spine.
This will get you the most proper diagnosis and proper treatment.

Hope this helps.