What would cause my girlfriend to have slurred speech stiff

Patient

Q: What would cause my girlfriend to have slurred speech stiff hands and to come in and out of conciseness after sex? Should i make her goto the er?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
This is a very typical question.

(What would cause a girlfriend to have slurred speech stiff hands and to come in and out of conciseness after sex? Should she be taken to ER? )

This appears due to the a condition called Hysteria.
Seen in only in females and never in males.
Do not worry.
This is her response to the sex in her own understanding, experiences, visualizations, past experiences, hearsay and all beyond your thinking.

I think you should first take her to the Gynecologist to have a proper counseling and may be some education and then only to take to the counselor or Psychologist if the Gynecologist tell you to.

Hope this helps you.