What would cause severe stomach cramps when left leg is

Patient : What would cause severe stomach cramps when left leg is lifted, blood in the stool, eratic bowel movement, hi C19-9 test result of 136 and rising, bruising in the legs, llow iron levels, raised white blood cell count, positive blood test result for bilharzia, urine test negative, back pain and occasional swelling and discolouration in the feet and ankles, patient is 34 years old, barium meal test clear, ct abdomen clear
Symptoms:  What would cause severe stomach cramps when left leg is lifted, blood in the stool, eratic bowel movement, hi C19-9 test result of 136 and rising, bruising in the legs, llow iron levels, raised white blood cell count, positive blood test result for bilharzia, urine test negative, back pain and occasional swelling and discolouration in the feet and ankles, patient is 34 years old, barium meal test clear, ct abdomen clear