What would happen if you put my penis in a mousetrap

Patient : What would happen if you put my penis in a mousetrap? Would there be any permanent damage?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The very idea of inserting the penis into a mousetrap suggests that there is a psycholo gical perversion. These thoughts are abnormal and you must seek help before they end up becoming perversions. This likely act would definitely cause damage to the penis which can be permanent as well. Severe bleeding, necrosis, infection, tearing of tissues and even amputation of the penis are possible. Hence, never try to attempt something like this. Please consult a doctor immediately if you have done so to rule out any damage. Hope this helped. Regards.