Whats happening to me?

Patient

Q: Hi ive been having sharp pain usually on the left side of my tummy for almost 3 weeks along with a bloated tummy .. I had a missed period which was due on 7th june 14.. I went for ultrasound for abdominal and KUB .. everthing was normal.. but the pain keeps coming.. ive done a pregnancy test.. 1 after one day missed menses.. and another after 5 days. . Both turn out negative.. pls advise..

Symptoms:  Tired always.. had to wake up middle of the night just to urine.. bloated tummy.. constipation probably due to fasting. . No menses
Doctor