What's happening to me? I need support plz!

Q: I am a virgin, was with my boy friend, he was naked, I had my under wear on,, there was rubbing against my vagina, mostly near the clitoris,, he ejaculated away from me.
A week later I had what first looked like dark brown discharge that was watery a bit, second day it started to brighten up and look like period blood! And I did an ultra sound and my doctor told me everything is okay, this period like thing lasted for 5 days instead of my usual 7 days period, it gradually stopped just like a period. The thing is that It had no pain whatsoever, Which I usually get! And it was a very early period. I'm supposed to get my period on the 17th of January.
My question is: could I be pregnant? Without penetration? And How soon after the incident with my boyfriend can I have a hpt? And if somehow this was implantation bleeding, could a hpt be accurate now? And how soon does pregnancy appear on an ultra sound?
I can't ask my doctor this, because where I am , u cant get pregnant before marriage! So I really need serious answers plz! No judgments!