What's happening to me? I'm 16 year old girl, I height

Q: What's happening to me?
I'm 16 year old girl, I height 5'5'' and weight about 147,7 pounds.
so recently i was at my friends house and ended eating a lot. lots of sugar, soda and not a bit of water. after a while, i started feeling very dizzy and then cold, trembling really hard with my heart racing too. that day i felt really sick and vomited everything. every since that day (it's been about a week) i woke up really nauseated, trembling really hard and heart racing... the trembling and rapid heart stop after some time, but the nausea continues.
i dont know what else to do... it seems like it's never going to stop and i'm constantly scared this might happen during the day. i don't feel like going out and i prefer to spend the day quiet in my bed, avoiding people. i think this thing is getting me depressed.... help please