What's it Mean when or while pooping that comes out like clear mucus

Patient

Q: What's it Mean when or while pooping that comes out is kinda clear mucus like stuff

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

It seems you have developed Acute Infection of gastrointestinal tract. I suppose, you are not passing any bloody stools. Infective Diarrhea responds to treatment within 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients.
You can also take probiotics containing Lactobacillus which helps a lot. Maintain proper hydration.
Take Oral Rehydration syrup (ORS) for the purpose of re-hydration.
You should get better in 5 days. If you don't then you would require to get investigated.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy