What's it Mean when or while pooping that comes out like clear mucus

Patient : What's it Mean when or while pooping that comes out is kinda clear mucus like stuff
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. It seems you have developed Acute Infection of gastrointestinal tract. I suppose, you are not passing any bloody stools. Infective Diarrhea responds to treatment within 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients. You can also take probiotics containing Lactobacillus which helps a lot. Maintain proper hydration. Take Oral Rehydration syrup (ORS) for the purpose of re-hydration. You should get better in 5 days. If you don't then you would require to get investigated. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy