What's my next step(doctor/medicines)? sneezing and cough

Patient : Hi.. I have been sick for about four/five days now, not counting the continuous sneezing before those four/five days and I need help narrowing down if I have a common cold or some kind of sinus infection. EDIT: What do I do/ should I just let it run it's course?
Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, stuffy nose, mucus in throat/nose, blood clots when blowing nose, dizziness, extremely tired, sore body, back spasms, headaches, pressure on eyes, hard to hear, extremely sore neck
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. With a continuous history of sneezin g and mucus in the throat and nose, it points more towards an upper respiratory tract infection. You need to get yourself examined by your Physician to confirm the diagnosis and start on an appropriate antibiotic. Since you also have headaches as well as pressure on the eyes, it could be due to a sinus infection. In both URTI and sinus infections, a good choice antibiotic would be Cap. Augmentin 625 mg twice daily for 7 days ( combination of Amoxicillin + Clavulanic Acid ). You also need to take an antihistaminic like Levocetirizine 5 mg once daily at bedtime. This will reduce your nasal stuffiness and the congestion. Steam inhalation should also be done, this helps in draining the sinuses and bringing out all the trapped secretions. Hope this was helpful, Regards.