What's the best day for me to start taking Yasmin having missed five days?

Q: I had been taking Yasmin normally for my 21 days and took my 7day break for my period. I couldn't start a new strip of tablets as I couldn't get a prescription as my doctor was on holidays so I had four tablets which I had forgotten to take from previous strips months ago which I took hoping that my doctor would be back Monday 9th of Jan. but she is still not back so I have missed 5 tablets since Monday and got my period yesterday. When should I start taking Yasmin again when I get it?