Whats the best way for me to do for low

Patient : Whats the best way for me to do for low sperm i want have a baby and i cant low sperm .
Symptoms:  Low sperm
Doctor :   Hi To have a baby one needs to have a normal sperm count, motility, morphology and all the factors should be favorabl e. I would advise you the following: Post the reports here. Consult an Urologist to find out the possible reason for low sperm count, to see whether treatment is required or not and if possible the modus of ways to go ahead. ICSI one choice that you can have. Hope this helps you.