What's the best way to make my first time less painful?

Patient : What is the best way to make my first time less painful?
Doctor :   Please relax. Having too much of expectation can be counterproductive. Better have positive frame of mind. Keep away the negative thoughts like it will be painful, hurts, tear can happen, it is too big, cannot enter, I may bleed, may get pregnant etc. They all add to your anxiety. Relaxing, enjoying every moment of the partner’s company are important. Better understanding and smooth flow with the rhythm can make the moment worth remembering and cherishing.