What's the dark lump on my facehad it a while

Patient : What's the dark lump on my face...had it a while and it's like a big pimple but won't go away. I squeeze it and stuff comes out but it's just as big and still there
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us Do not squeeze it. See a Doctor and get diagnosed. Once diagnosed, get treated for it. It is possible to be a cyst in which case a surgery will be needed. Then, please get one. Wishing you the best. Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: I am a 31yr Male I have been exercising heavily on the treadmill a week and received a rash on the right side of my g...

Q: About 5 days ago i noticed a small lump on my right labia minora - almost as if a vein was a bit inflammed. At the to...

Q: I'm a 28 year old male and I have a small red bump on my leg just below the knee. It's fairly hard and smooth and shi...

Q: I have a small pea size lump on my right chest not far down from my collarbone. Went to doctors and she has said its...

Q: My daughter had a cyst on the fallopian tube which was deflated and cauterised as it had only fluid during her d and ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon