What's wrong?

Q: Hi, I am a 23 year old female, in okay fitness as I see. I've been having chest pain located in the centre of my chest, and to the right of my chest above and below my breast. It can feel painful, slight pressure, tingly and slightly Ichy and it causes me to panic an have anxiety attacks, my heart speeds up I feel short of my breath. I'm worried I am going to have a heart attack or my lungs are going to give up. I have had 8 ecgs a number I bloods including a blood check from around my heart x ray's blood pressures and all come back fine. But my pain isn't going away. I do have anxiety and I believe in the last 2 months it has been better but I don't believe my pain is triggered from it because I can be sitting not worrying and then I get a pain. I have been checked for thyroids, that's okay and I don't have indigestion. Please help me it's ruining my life.

Symptoms:  Sore chest, headaches, light headed, slight breathless, pain in back, nausea