Whats wrong with me

Patient

Q: Ive been going to dr for last 3 months. Fist seen fir nausea. He thought gall bladder cause very tender on upper right side. Had ultra sound,ct scan,pipid scan, and went to specialist for scope. Found 2 ulcers and took meds. Still not better having more symptoms. Keep going back to dr. He increased stomach meds to rule out ulcer. Continue to get worse and now having sharp painsin side,back,and shoulder so i went back to dr office and saw nurse practioner. She agreed with gall bladder and went to talk to dr and she vame back and said the dr and specialist talked and surgeon wanted to rule out everything since all test negative. So the precribe me xanax and lexapro. Ya I'm getting depressed cause I'm not getting any better and getting frustrated. Any help? I go back to see dr tuesday

Symptoms:  Nausea, unable to eat. Take a few bites and then feel like I'm going to get sick them I feel full,car sickness, tenderness on upper right side, frequent urination, sweat a lot that it soaks my head, sharp pains in side and back and shoulder then turns to a dull ache,
Doctor